Products affected: DM100®i, DM125™, DM200L™ and DM225™
Mail does not feed.
Possible reasons include:
- Meter power may not be turned on
- Envelopes may not be properly fed to the meter
- Dust and debris may block your meter
Solution 1: Check the power
- Ensure that your meter is powered up and awake.
Solution 2: Follow the best practices for feeding mail
- Push the envelope all the way to the right.
- Do not remove mail too quickly. It may take a few seconds for the motor to activate.
Solution 3: Clean the meter
- Turn your transport release lever clockwise to the released position.
- Carefully remove any debris or envelopes out toward the right.
- Using a can of non-flammable pressurized air and working from the left side of the machine to the exit, blow air onto the feed deck the envelopes and tape sheets travel on until all dust and debris is removed.
- Turn your transport release lever counterclockwise to the home position.
If you need further assistance, please use the Contact Us options below.
UPDATED: August 25, 2021