To set up a label printer in SendSuite® Live:
- Confirm that a Windows label printer driver has been installed. If not, use the driver disk that came with the label printer, or obtain the latest driver from Seagulls Barcode Software.
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Select Tools. Near the bottom of the menu, there should be an entry for SendSuite Live Printer Configuration.
- If the SendSuite Live Printer Configuration entry is present, proceed to step 3.
- If the SendSuite Live Printer Configuration entry is not present, follow these steps to install the add-on, then proceed to step 3:
- Attempt to print a label. This will bring up an installation link. Select that link to install the add-on, OR
- Navigate to C:\Program Files (x86)\SendSuite Live\Projects Server\Web Site\Resources\ and double-click on the installer file.
- In Internet Explorer, select Tools > SendSuite Live Printer Configuration.
- From the Printer menu in the Thermal Label Printer area, select the printer driver for the label printer.
- Select the format you intend to use for the label printer (typically "Zebra - ZPL").
- Select Test Print. If the test print is unsuccessful, ensure that the printer is on, connected, loaded with label stock, and ready.
Additional adjustments may need to be made to the printer regarding label length and margins.
For information about supported printers, contact your sales representative.
UPDATED: March 08, 2021