In order to print USPS labels and postage in SendPro Online, you must have sufficient funds in your USPS postage account. If your balance is lower than the cost of your current transaction, you will be prompted to add more postage, but you can add postage at any time.
Only users with the role of Admin can perform this procedure.
- Select your USPS postage balance in the upper right from any screen, or in the USPS tile on the Home screen.
Note: If you do not see the + sign next to your postage balance, then you do not have an Admin role. Contact your SendPro Admin.
- Select the amount you wish to add, or select Custom to enter a different amount. The minimum you can add is $10.00. Your postage balance cannot exceed $500.00.
- (Optional) To assign this postage purchase to a cost account, select the desired account from the menu.
- Select Add Postage.
- This is for USPS only. For UPS and FedEx, your postage costs are billed directly to your UPS or FedEx account.
- When adding postage using a credit card as the payment method, a 3.5% administrative fee will be added. When a Reserve Account or Purchase Power are used as the payment method, there is no administrative fee.
- Postage refills can be viewed on the Postage tab in your History.
UPDATED: February 17, 2021