In order to print USPS labels and postage in SendPro Online, you must have enough funds in your USPS postage account. You are prompted to add more postage to your account when needed, but you can add postage at any time using these steps.
Only users with the role of Admin can perform this procedure.
- Select your USPS postage balance in the upper right from any screen, or in the USPS tile on the Home screen.
Note: If you do not see the + sign next to your postage balance, then you do not have an Admin role. Contact your SendPro Admin.
- Select the amount you wish to add, or select Custom to enter a different amount. The minimum you can add is $10.00. Your postage balance cannot exceed $500.00.
- (Optional) To assign this postage purchase to a cost account, select the desired account from the menu.
- Select Add Postage.
- This is for USPS only. UPS and FedEx charge your shipping costs directly to your UPS or FedEx account.
- If you have a SendPro Mailstation device, a 3.5% administrative fee is added when you use a credit card to pay for postage. If you use a Reserve Account or Purchase Power to pay for postage, there is no administrative fee.
- You can view your postage refills on the Postage tab in your History.
UPDATED: June 09, 2021