Changing your postage payment method in SendPro Online
You can view or change the payment method you use for USPS postage in SendPro Online. Only users with the role of Admin can access this information.
Products affected: SendPro® Online, SendPro® Mailstation
You may be able to change the payment method you use for USPS shipping and postage in SendPro Online.
- If you use a credit card, you can update your credit card information as needed in SendPro Online using the instructions below.
- If you use Purchase Power or a Reserve Account and wish to change your payment method, or if you use a credit card and wish to change to Purchase Power or a Reserve Account, contact us.
Only users with the role of Admin can perform this procedure.
- Select your USPS postage balance in the upper right from any screen, or in the USPS tile on the Home screen.
Note: If you do not see the + sign next to your postage balance, then you do not have an Admin role. Contact your SendPro Admin.
- The Add Postage screen shows the payment method being used.
- (Optional) To update the payment method, select the Change link next to the payment method.
UPDATED: October 12, 2023