Changing your postage payment method in SendPro Online or PitneyShip
You may be able to change the payment method you use for USPS shipping and postage in SendPro Online or PitneyShip.
- If you use a credit card, you can update your credit card information as needed in SendPro Online or PitneyShip using the instructions below.
- If you use Purchase Power or a Reserve Account and wish to change your payment method, or if you use a credit card and wish to change to Purchase Power or a Reserve Account, please chat with us.
Only users with the role of Admin can perform this procedure.
Select your software version
There are currently two versions of our shipping software. Click on the image that matches your Home screen to view the instructions for your version.
- Select your USPS postage balance in the upper right from any screen, or in the USPS tile on the Home screen.
Note: If you do not see the + sign next to your postage balance, then you do not have an Admin role. Contact your SendPro Admin.
- The Add Postage screen shows the payment method being used.
- (Optional) To update the payment method, select the Change link next to the payment method.
- Sign in.
- Select Settings > Payment Methods.
- Select Update Credit Card Info.
- Update the information as needed and select Submit.
UPDATED: July 11, 2023