Use this procedure to restart an interrupted download for postal rates, system updates, advertisements or inscriptions.
- Verify that your machine is connected to the Pitney Bowes Data Center.
- From the Home screen select Mail.
- Select Options from the list on the left.
- Select Connect to the Data Center.
- Select Uploads & Downloads. You will see a series of messages indicating that your machine is dialing into the Pitney Bowes Data Center.
- When you connect to the Pitney Bowes Data Center you are informed of any downloads available. Follow the prompts to start the download(s) as necessary. Various screens display, indicating the status of the process.
- When finished, select OK to return to the Mail screen.
UPDATED: October 29, 2020