You can view tracking information for packages sent through SendPro in your history, or look up tracking information for any USPS, FedEx, or UPS package from the SendPro Online Home screen.
To track a package from the Home screen:
- In the Recent Packages section on the SendPro Online Home screen, enter a tracking number into the Enter tracking number box.
- (Optional) Select the carrier from the menu.
- Select Track.
To view tracking information on the History screen:
- From the menu at the top, select History > Shipping & Postage History.
- Select a shipment to view more details, including the tracking number.
Note: If there is no tracking number, then the item did not include tracking. Tracking availability is determined by the carrier and service that was selected for the shipment.
- (Optional) To copy a tracking number to your clipboard so that you can paste it elsewhere, select the Copy tracking number icon.
For Same-day deliveries, select Track live
- (Optional) To view a map showing the package's movement, select Map. On the map, select any of the points for more information. Select Details to exit map view and return to details view.
UPDATED: March 16, 2021