Products affected: DM475™
Follow these steps to set up a wired network connection:
- Turn the meter off using the switch on the back of the meter.
- Connect the Ethernet cable to an active network port and to the back of the meter.
- Turn the meter on using the switch on the back of the meter.
- Press Menu.
- Press Page Down twice.
- Select Data Center Options.
- Press Page Down.
- If the Connection Method is not already set to Auto, select the button next to Connection Method to change it to Auto.
- Check the connection by performing a balance inquiry:
- Press the Refill Postage button.
- Select Check PBP Balance.
- If the balances are displayed, the connection was successful. Select Continue to return to the Home screen.
UPDATED: August 14, 2021