USPS Shipment Confirmation Acceptance Notice (SCAN) Form 5630 functions as a shipping manifest for the USPS. This saves time because instead of scanning each individual shipping label, SCAN Form 5630 only needs to be scanned once to upload all of that day's shipping labels to the USPS systems.
In order to print USPS SCAN forms, the USPS SCAN Form Printing option must first be enabled:
- Sign in to SendPro Online.
- Select Settings > Label Options.
- In the SCAN Form and Manifest Printing section, select Enable SCAN form printing.
- (Optional) In the Ship from ZIP for all SCAN form labels field, change the ZIP Code from which you are sending the SCAN form labels. By default this will be your sender ZIP Code.
To print a USPS SCAN form:
- After you have prepared all USPS shipments you plan to send that day, select Print > USPS SCAN Form from the top menu bar.
- Select Print to print the form.
To reprint the last SCAN form:
- Select Print > SCAN Form from the top menu bar.
- Select the option to reprint the last SCAN Form. Only the last SCAN form can be reprinted.
UPDATED: March 01, 2021