USPS Shipment Confirmation Acceptance Notice (SCAN) Form 5630 functions as a shipping manifest for the USPS. This is created after all of your shipping labels for the day have been printed. This saves time because instead of requiring USPS to scan each individual shipping label during pickup or dropoff, USPS only needs to scan SCAN Form 5630 once to upload all of that day's shipping labels to their systems. Using a SCAN form also helps ensure that all of your packages receive a USPS acceptance scan, improving visibility of your packages when you track them.In order to print USPS SCAN forms, the USPS SCAN Form Printing option must first be enabled:
- Sign in to SendPro Online.
- Select Settings > Label Options.
- In the SCAN Form and Manifest Printing section, select Enable SCAN form printing.
- (Optional) In the Ship from ZIP for all SCAN form labels field, change the from which you are sending the SCAN form labels. By default this will be your sender .
To print a SCAN form:
- After you have prepared all shipments you plan to send that day, select Print > SCAN Form from the menu at the top.
- Select Print to print the form.
Important: The SCAN form is dated and must be printed before 8:00 PM in your time zone. After 8:00 PM, the form for the current date will no longer be available. Labels created after 8:00 PM will appear on the next day's SCAN form. The next day's SCAN form is available after midnight.
To reprint the last SCAN form:
- Select Print > SCAN Form from the menu at the top.
- Select the option to reprint the last SCAN Form. Only the last SCAN form can be reprinted.
UPDATED: September 01, 2021