In order to use your FedEx account in SendPro Online, you first need to set it up in SendPro Online. After you set up your FedEx account, you can use it for other SendPro products.
Only users with the role of Admin can perform this procedure. For multi-location subscriptions, only users with the role of Admin or Location admin can perform this procedure.
- Select Settings > Shipping Carriers.
- In the FedEx section, open the Add FedEx Account screen:
- If you have not yet set up a FedEx account in SendPro, select Account Setup.
- If you have already set up a FedEx account in SendPro and wish to add another one, select Add Account.
- (Optional) If you have a FedEx invoice in PDF format, you can import it:
- Select Import a FedEx invoice.
- Click the Browse button and select your FedEx invoice PDF file.
- Click Next.
- Review the form to make sure that everything is correct.
- Skip to step 10.
- Enter your FedEx account:
- If you already have a FedEx account, select the Enter My FedEx Account button.
- If you do not have a FedEx account, select the Create New FedEx Account button. This provides you with a link to the FedEx website where you can sign up and get a FedEx account number.
- Enter your 9-digit FedEx account number.
- (Optional) Enter a nickname for this account.
- Fill in your name and address exactly as they appear on your FedEx billing statement. Use your most recent FedEx invoice.
- P.O. Box addresses cannot be used.
- If your address contains a suite, unit, apartment number, etc., put it in the Address Line 2 field. If it is included on the Address Line 1 field, you may not be able to add the account.
- To use a contact name and address that is different from your FedEx billing address, select My contact name or address....
- If your FedEx account includes Ground Economy, select My Account includes Ground Economy and select the Hub ID that was assigned to you by FedEx.
- If you have a multi-location subscription, select the Location(s) that will have access to this FedEx account in the Locations with access to this FedEx account field. If all locations do not share the same FedEx account, you can go to Settings > Shipping Carriers to add additional FedEx accounts.
- Select I accept the FedEx End-User License Agreement.
- Select the Add Carrier button. When your FedEx account has been added, the message Settings have been saved successfully appears.
- (Optional) To add another FedEx account, select the Add Account link in the FedEx section.
- If any SendPro-compatible devices are associated with the SendPro account, sign out and back in to SendPro on those devices in order to access FedEx shipping functions.
UPDATED: October 01, 2021