You can request a USPS refund up to 30 days from the date on which you created the label.
- When you request a refund for USPS shipping labels, the postage amount is credited to your postage balance.
- The refund process can take up to 30 days because USPS waits see if the label is used before crediting your account.
- You can track label refunds by going to History > Shipping & Postage History > USPS Label Refunds.
To request a USPS refund:
- Select History > Request a Refund. Only the shipments that are eligible for a refund are shown.
- Select the label you wish to refund to expand it.
- Select the Request Refund button. The Request Refund button only appears for unused labels that have not been scanned by USPS.
- Select the box to agree to the conditions.
- Select Continue.
If you wish to be notified by email when a label refund is approved, that must be enabled under Settings > Email Notifications. If the refund is denied, an email is not sent.
Note: USPS Priority Express money-back guarantee claims cannot be processed in SendPro. See the Priority Mail Express section at https://www.usps.com/help/refunds.htm to request a refund through USPS.
UPDATED: May 06, 2021