Requesting a USPS shipping label refund in SendPro Online
You can request a USPS refund up to 30 days from the date on which you created the label. If your international package was returned by USPS due to COVID-19 restriction, you can request a refund through SendPro Online within 45 days of the label creation date.
- When you request a refund for USPS shipping labels, the postage amount is credited to your postage balance.
- The refund process can take up to 30 days because USPS waits see if the label is used before crediting your account.
- You can track label refunds by going to History > Shipping & Postage History > USPS Label Refunds.
- If you wish to be notified by email when a label refund is approved, that must be enabled under Settings > Email Notifications > Email Confirmation for Postage Refund. If the refund is denied, an email is not sent.
- USPS Priority Express money-back guarantee claims cannot be processed in SendPro. See the Priority Mail Express section at https://www.usps.com/help/refunds.htm to request a refund through USPS.
- If you accidentally request a refund for the wrong USPS label, that label is still usable. The refund will be denied once USPS accepts the parcel. There is no need to cancel the refund request.
- This is for USPS only. For UPS and FedEx, you can simply void a label that you are not going to use and you will not be charged for the label cost.
- If you need a refund on a transaction that was included on an already printed USPS SCAN Form 5630, please chat with us.
- Select History > Request a Refund. The shipments that are eligible for a refund are shown.
- Select the label you wish to refund to expand it.
- Select the Request Refund button. If the Request Refund button is not available, see Request Refund button missing from label history.
- Select the box to agree to the conditions.
- Select Continue.
UPDATED: October 12, 2023