Products affected: Connect+® 500W, Connect+® 1000, Connect+® 2000, Connect+® 3000, SendPro® P1000, SendPro® P1500, SendPro® P2000, SendPro® P3000, SendPro® Online
You can check on the status of your shipping label refund requests in SendPro Online.
- Select History > Shipping & Postage History.
- Select the USPS Label Refunds tab.
- If needed, change the date filter to locate the desired refund request.
- Select the desired refund request to view the details. The refund status is shown in the Status column.
- For USPS labels, the status is Refund Requesteduntil the request is approved.
- When approved, the status changes to Refund Approved, the Date Refund Applied column is filled in, and an email is sent to the email address stored in Settings > Email Notifications.
- If the refund is denied, the status changes to Refund Denied. This means that the USPS has determined that the label was used and therefore will not provide a refund. USPS does not send email notification for denied refunds.
UPDATED: June 17, 2021