You can use SendPro Online to view users' status and change user roles.
Only users with the role of Admin can perform this procedure. For multi-location subscriptions, only users with the role of Admin and Location Admin can perform this procedure.
- Select Settings > Users.
- On the Users tab, locate the user you wish to view:
- To filter the list by status, select the down arrow next to All Users.
- To search, enter part of the user's name or email address in the Search field.
- Select the user settings icon to the right of the status field for the desired user.
- If the user status is Active, you can edit the user's status or role, or delete the user.
- If the user status is Inactive, you can edit the user's status or delete the user.
- If the user status is Invited, you can resend the invitation or delete the user.
Note: The user settings icon is disabled for the Admin user who originally signed up for SendPro.
If you have a multi-location subscription, you can change the Location for users with the role of User. The Location Admin's location cannot be changed. To request a location change for an Account Admin or Location Admin, contact your Pitney Bowes sales representative.
To view the permissions for each role:
- Select the Roles & Permissions tab.
- On the left side, select the role you wish to view.
- Select the category to view the individual tasks in that category.
The permissions for the Admin and User roles cannot be changed.Related topics
UPDATED: March 15, 2021