You can reprint a shipping label up to 24 hours from the initial printing.
To reprint a label that you just printed:
- Go to the SendPro Online Home screen. A confirmation of the label that you just printed is displayed.
- Select Reprint This Label.
- Select Print.
To reprint a label from the History screen:
- Select History > Shipping & Postage History.
- Select the label you wish to reprint.
- Select the box to agree to the conditions.
- Select Reprint.
Tip: If you save a PDF of the label to your computer when you first print, you can reprint it later from the PDF file. This is useful if the 24 hour reprint period has elapsed.
UPDATED: August 05, 2020