Follow these steps to create a Technical Support case for an issue or inquiry related to your meter, equipment or software products:
- Click on this blue button here to sign in and create a case:
- Select Technical Support as the type of case to open.
- Select the product that requires service.
Note: If you do not have a service contract for this product, you must check the box confirming that you understand that the service may be billable and select Proceed.
- Select the type of issue you need to resolve.
- Verify your account information and enter a description of the issue, including any details that may help us resolve your issue.
- When finished, select Submit Request. Your case has been entered into the system and you instantly receive a Case number.
To track the status of your open cases, Sign In
online and scroll down to the Support Cases
section. Select the Manage All Cases
If your only Pitney Bowes product is SendPro® or pbSmartPostage™, then you may not be able to create a Technical Support case. If the Technical Support option is not displayed, contact client support by phone or by chat to create a case.
UPDATED: April 27, 2017