Products affected: DM100®i, DM125™, DM200L™, DM225™
- Place your mailpiece on the scale or enter your weight manually.
- Select Class.
- Select US Domestic.
- Select First Class.
- Select your mailpiece size.
- Press Page Down.
- Select E-Certified.
- Select any other special services you need.
- Select Done.
- Enter your ZIP Code and press Enter.
- Enter the tracking number from your E-Certified label.
- Run your mailpiece through your meter.
- Attach the top portion of the E-Certified mail label to the top of the envelope to the left of the postage, inscription, and meter ad.
- Ensure that your system is connected to PC Meter Connect, SmartLink™ (DM100®i, DM200L™), USB Ethernet Connectivity Kit (DM125™, DM225™), or WiFi Connection Device (DM125™, DM225™) in order to communicate with the Pitney Bowes Data Center.
- Press Options.
- Press Page Down twice.
- Select Connect-Data Center.
- Select Uploads and Downloads.
- Electronic Certified (E-Certified) Mail® is a service that can be added to First Class and Priority mail. E-Certified Mail provides proof of the date and time of delivery or attempted delivery.
- E-Certified mail is an optional feature. Contact your Pitney Bowes sales representative for information about options and pricing.
- Return Receipt service can be added to receive a physical confirmation of your delivery.
UPDATED: August 14, 2021