The Home screen on the SendPro C, SendPro+ provides the starting point for creating a shipping label or printing postage.
Tap (1) Print on Envelopes to print postage for envelopes and post cards. Tap (2)Create Shipping Labels to create a shipping label for important large envelopes or packages.
The bottom of the Home screen (3) provides additional apps to support your device. For example, you can:
- Track shipments (Universal Tracking).
- Access address information (Address Book).
- Check your network connection (Check Network).
The History app provides information about labels you have created using Create Shipping Labels (Date, Recipient, Carrier, Tracking Number (USPS), Status, and Label Amount). The History & Report app provides a history of the postage refills you have performed for Print on Envelopes.
The toolbar located a the top of the Home screen appears at the top of every screen. It allows you to view and change settings for your SendPro C, SendPro+.
- Back - Return to the previous screen.
- Home - Return to the Home screen from anywhere in Create Shipping Labels or Print on Envelopes.
- Support - Search support content and get information on how to use Create Shipping Labels and Print on Envelopes.
- Network - View the current network type (wireless or Ethernet) and status and strength (for wireless connection). Allows you to turn wireless connection on or off. The image here represents a wireless connection.
- Settings View or change your device settings. This includes adjusting the screen brightness, setting sound notification levels, and viewing wireless or Ethernet connection information.
- Profile - View your profile (name and email for Create Shipping Labels account), log out, or lock your device.
UPDATED: July 16, 2021