To update Canada Post tracking number ranges:Note:
Make sure that all open Canada Post days have been closed before making changes.
- Select Start > All Programs > ConnectShip Progistics.
- Right-click on Progistics Management Console and select Run as administrator.
- In the panel on the left, expand Carrier Configuration.
- Expand Canada Post.
- Expand the company location name.
- Select Account Configuration.
- Select the Tracking Numbers tab.
- Enter the appropriate tracking numbers provided by the carrier.
- Select the Barcode Data tab.
- Enter tracking number ranges for Small Packet shipments.
Note: Canada Post may provide this data with a leading UR and trailing X CA. These portions can be ignored, as SendSuite® Live automatically adds them to the tracking number. Only the 8-digit numbers need to be updated in Progistics Management Console.
- Click Save in the bottom left corner.
- Reload all SendSuite Live shipping packages and ship a test package to ensure that the number ranges are correct.
UPDATED: February 22, 2021