You can print the current date and time, an ad, or text message on your incoming mail.
- Press Menu.
- Select Printing Options.
- Select Text-Ad-Date-Time Mode.
- Select from these options to print them
- Date-Time: Toggles between Print and Do Not Print.
- Ad: Selects an advertisement to print on the envelope/tape.
- Text: Selects a pre-configured text message to print on the envelope/tape.
- To feed envelopes:
- DM300C™: Place the envelope against the registration wall of the system and slide it to the right until the system grasps it. The system prints the indicia and ejects the envelope.
- DM400C™, DM450C™, and DM475™: Load envelopes onto the feeder and press Start. The system automatically feeds the envelope, prints the indicia, and ejects the envelope.
Note: Orient the mail piece so the date and time prints on a blank section of the mail piece.
- When finished, select Return to Normal Mode to return to the Home screen.
If you require additional assistance, contact technical support. Please have your model and serial number ready.
UPDATED: May 29, 2020