Using cost accounts to charge back shipping label postage costs on the SendPro C Lite, SendPro C, SendPro+, SendPro C Auto
You can assign the costs for a shipping label to an account when you create the label. In order to use cost accounts for label postage, you need to turn on the cost accounts feature.
Open the Cost Accounts screen:
- Tap Cost Accounts at the bottom of the Home screen, or
- Tap SendPro Apps on the Home screen, then tap Cost Accounts.
- Tap the Cost Account settings image in the upper right corner of the Cost Accounts screen.
If cost accounts are not enabled, you will see this screen.
- To enable, tap the slider next to Cost Account and slide it to the right so that it turns blue.
- To assign a cost account to every label, tap the check box for Require cost account for all shipments.
- Tap Apply.
Once you turn cost accounts on, you will need to have at least 1 cost account to print a shipping label.
UPDATED: November 23, 2021