You can have SendPro automatically add postage to your USPS account when the balance falls below a certain threshold.
- Select Settings > Postage Refills.
- Select I want to automatically add postage.
- In the Set the minimum postage threshold amount field, enter the threshold amount. When your postage balance goes below this amount, funds will be automatically added to your USPS account.
- In the Add this postage amount field, enter the amount of funds you want added to your postage balance when the threshold is reached. The minimum you can add is $10.00. Your postage balance cannot exceed $500.00.
- If you wish to receive an email notification when an automatic postage refill is set to occur, enter the address in the Postage Refill Email field.
- If you use cost accounts, you can associate a cost account with postage refills. Select the Search for Cost Accounts field and select the desired account.
- Select Save.
UPDATED: February 17, 2021