Refilling postage automatically in SendPro Online
You can have SendPro automatically add postage to your account when the balance falls below a certain threshold.
Products affected: SendPro® Online
You can have postage automatically added to your USPS account when the balance falls below a certain threshold.
- Select Settings > Postage Refills.
- Select I want to automatically add postage.
- In the Set the minimum postage threshold amount field, enter the threshold amount. When your postage balance goes below this amount, funds will be automatically added to your USPS account.
- In the Add this postage amount field, enter the amount of funds you wish to have added to your postage balance when the threshold is reached. The minimum you can add is $10.00. Your postage balance cannot exceed $500.00.
- If you wish to receive an email receipt when a postage refill occurs, enter the address in the Postage Refill Email field.
- If you use cost accounts, you can associate a cost account with postage refills. Select the Search for Cost Accounts field and select the desired account.
- Select Save.
UPDATED: October 12, 2023