The message "The reported weight is negative" appears on the screen, and you cannot weigh a mailpiece.
Your scale does not zero correctly.
- Select Scale.
- Remove all items from your scale.
- Select Zero the Scale.
- If you still have weighing issues, follow these steps for a safe reboot:
- Unplug your power cord.
- Wait one to three minutes.
- Remove the scale from the top of your meter.
- Turn your scale upside down and verify that the scale pins are not bent.
- Remove the four rubber pads from the bottom of your scale.
- Return your scale to the top of the meter.
- Plug your power cord back in, ensuring that it is plugged directly into a wall outlet.
Use the Contact Us
options below if you need further assistance. Have your model and serial number ready.
UPDATED: February 27, 2020