The meter displays error code 1102, "Rate Manager Not Initialized", or "RM Not Initialized".
The rate files are not detected.
You may be able to clear the error by restarting the meter and checking for updates. Follow these steps to restart safely:
- Unplug the power cord.
- Wait one to three minutes.
- Plug the power cord back in, ensuring that it is plugged directly into a wall outlet.
- Connect the meter to a USB cable for PC Meter Connect™, Communication Device, or SmartLink™.
- Press Funds.
- Press Review (down) arrow twice.
- When the screen says Check amt available to download?, press Enter/Yes.
- When the balance is displayed, press No twice.
- When New Feature Available -Update? is displayed, press Enter/Yes.
UPDATED: December 14, 2018