Note: Accounting is an optional feature. Contact your Pitney Bowes Sales Representative for information about options and pricing.
- Deleting an account deletes all of the information for that account.
- If there is any information connected to an account (for example, transaction data), the system will not allow you to delete the account until the end of the fiscal year or until you have cleared the data in the account (see previous section).
Follow these steps to delete an account:
- Press the Home key to display the Home screen.
- Select Select an account.
- Select Manage INVIEW Accounts.
Note: If the supervisor password is enabled, you may need to enter it to gain access to all of the accounting functions
- Press the Page Down button to scroll down and select Delete an Account.
- When the Select Account screen displays, you can select from all of the available account, sub account, and sub sub account combinations on the system. If necessary, use the green down arrow key to scroll through the list and select the account you want to delete.
- When prompted to delete the account, press the Yes/Enter or No button on the control panel.
- If successful, an Account Deleted screen displays. Select Yes to select another account to delete, or select No to finish.
NOTE: If the account you wish to delete has active data, a message appears stating this. You will need to either wait until the fiscal year has ended or clear or upload the data manually before you can delete this account.
UPDATED: June 08, 2021