Deactivating or deleting a cost account in SendPro Online or PitneyShip
In the classic version of SendPro Online, cost accounts cannot be deleted, only deactivated. In the new version, PitneyShip, a cost account can be deleted as long as no transactions have been associated with it. Only Admins and Location Admins can enable, add, edit, import, export, and delete cost accounts. Admins can choose whether Location Admins can access the Cost Account settings.
Select your software version
There are currently two versions of our shipping software. Click on the image that matches your Home screen to view the instructions for your version.
- Select Settings > Cost Accounts.
- Select the cost account you wish to deactivate and select Deactivate.
To reactivate a cost account, select it and select Activate.
- Select Settings > Manage Cost Accounts.
- Select the Delete Account icon next to the cost account you wish to delete.
- Select Delete to confirm.
UPDATED: October 07, 2022