Adding a cost account in SendPro Online or PitneyShip
Cost accounts can help you track how you spend your postage funds by allowing you to assign shipping labels and postage refills to an account.
Only Admins and Location Admins can enable, add, edit, import, export, and delete cost accounts. Admins can choose whether Location Admins can access the Cost Account settings.
Select your software version
There are currently two versions of our shipping software. Click on the image that matches your Home screen to view the instructions for your version.
Watch this video or follow the steps below to learn how to add a cost account.
- Select Settings > Cost Accounts.
- Select + (Add New).
- Enter the Account name (maximum 20 characters) and Description (optional). Leave the Status set to Active.
- (Optional) To make this your default cost account, select Make this my default Cost Account.
- Select Add Account.
- Select Settings > Manage Cost Accounts.
- Select + Add Account.
- Enter the Account Name (maximum 75 characters), Code (maximum 75 characters), and Description (optional). Leave the Status set to Active.
- To make this account your default cost account, select Make this my default Cost Account.
- Select Save and Close.
UPDATED: October 07, 2022