Importing cost accounts into SendPro Online
You can import a .csv file of cost accounts into SendPro Online. Cost accounts imported in SendPro Online can be used on other SendPro products such as the SendPro Tablet and SendPro C Lite, SendPro C, SendPro+, SendPro C Auto devices.
Only Admins and Location Admins can enable, add, edit, import, export, and delete cost accounts. Admins can choose whether Location Admins can access the Cost Account settings.
In the .csv file that you import, the first row must use the following headers:
- A1 = Name (20 characters maximum)
- B1 = Description
- C1 = Status (value must be either Active or Inactive, not case-sensitive)
- Select Settings > Cost Accounts.
- Select + (Add New).
- Select Import Multiple Cost Accounts.
- Select Browse, select the .csv file that contains the cost accounts you wish to import, and select Open.
- Select Continue.
UPDATED: October 12, 2023