To use the P/I Output Manager in a virtual environment after installation you will require a license. To do this you need to follow these steps:
- Request a license file from your PB Account Manager.
- Provide your static IP address and dongle ID, if you are moving from a physical machine to a virtual machine.
- You will then receive a license file from the License Management team.
- This license file needs to go into the license folder under the Output Manager System folder.
- Note, the license folder needs to be the same name as the license file.
UPDATED: October 16, 2018