A tape jams in your machine, or your meter displays the message "Tape Jammed", "Clear Printer Transport" or error code 2413.
Your meter thinks that your tape did not fully feed.
- Press your tape loading lever to the right and remove all tapes.
- Open the lower printer transport knob by turning it clockwise.
- Remove any tapes or debris from the mail transport.
- Using a can of non-flammable canned air and working from the left side of the machine to the exit, blow onto the feed deck that the envelopes or tape sheets travel on.
Important: Make sure to spend enough time in this step to ensure that dust and debris are removed Using non-flammable compressed air.
- Close your lower printer transport knob by turning it counter clockwise.
- Reload tapes into the tape well.
- Select Resume Printing.
If your error does not clear, you may be able to clear it by restarting your meter.Solution 2
Follow these steps for a safe restart:
- Unplug the power cord.
- Wait one to three minutes.
- Plug the power cord back in, ensuring that it is plugged directly into a wall outlet.
Use the Contact Us
options below, if you need further assistance. Have your model and serial number ready.Buy supplies
UPDATED: June 04, 2020