The device displays "We can't let you in. It looks like your account has been cancelled."
Always use a valid email address when you install your device.
Reboot the device, then log out and log back in with your user name.
- Unplug the power cable. The screen should turn off after 10 seconds.
- Wait 2 minutes.
- Plug the power cord directly back into a wall outlet. Check that the wall outlet is working correctly.
- Quickly tap and release the power button to turn the device back on.
- Once the device powers back up, tap the sign on icon on the upper right corner of the home screen.
- Sign out. If you are not using shipping labels, you should not see the message again.
- If you are using shipping labels, sign back in with your user name.
If you need further assistance, please use the Contact Us options below.
UPDATED: January 12, 2021