The SendPro® 300 screen is flashing. Nothing happens when the screen is tapped.
This can happen if the tablet on the meter has issues.
- Turn the power off with the power switch on the back.
- Wait for the screen to turn off. If the screen does not turn off, use the power button on the front to turn the meter off.
- Unplug the small power cable on the back of the meter.
- Unplug the USB cables on the back of the meter.
- Plug the USB cables back in, making sure that the green cable is plugged into the port with the green label.
- Plug the small power cable back in.
- Wait 3 minutes.
- Turn the power back on with the power switch on the back.
- Push down on the power button located right above the tablet to power the tablet on.
If the issue is not resolved, contact customer support at 1-800-522-0020 from 8 am to 8 pm Eastern Time. Please have your model number ready.
UPDATED: August 21, 2019