"Clear Print Transport" message on the DM300C
Learn how to resolve the "Clear Print Transport" message on the DM300C.
Products affected: DM300C™
Your meter displays the message Clear Print Transport and does not run mail.
There is a mail piece or debris in your printer area.
Follow these steps to clear your print transport:
- Unplug your power cord.
- Wait one to three minutes.
- Move the transport release (clearance) lever on the front of your machine 1/4 turn to the right (clockwise) to the released position (vertical).
- Remove any visible paper fragments from your feed deck. Occasionally a tape strip gets caught in the rollers.
- Blow onto your feed deck that the envelopes/tape sheets travel on, using a can of non-flammable canned air, working from the left side of the machine to the exit on the right.
- Move the transport release (clearance) lever 1/4 turn counterclockwise to raise your feed deck back up into position.
- Plug your power cord back in, ensuring that it is plugged directly into a wall outlet.
If you need further assistance, please use the Contact Us options below.
- See your Operator Guide for more information.
UPDATED: August 14, 2021