Your meter displays the message No Ink Tank Detected and does not print.
Your ink cartridge is missing or undetected by your meter.
Solution 1: When your ink cartridge is missing
- If you have a scale, remove it and set it aside.
- Select Install Ink Tank.
- Open your top cover.
- Install a new ink cartridge. For assistance, see Replacing the ink tank cartridge .
- If you need ink, order a genuine Pitney Bowes replacement ink cartridge.
If your issue is not resolved, try Solution 2.
Solution 2: Try cleaning your ink cartridge and print head
- Carefully remove your ink cartridge. For assistance, see Replacing the ink tank cartridge .
- Examine the seven gold pins where the ink cartridge sat:
- If any pins are bent or broken, use the Contact Us options below. Have your model number ready.
- Remove your print head. See Replacing your print head for assistance
- Wipe the copper-colored section of the print head with a dry, lint-free cloth or foam swab.
- Reinsert your print head and ink cartridge.
If you need further assistance, please use the Contact Us options below.
UPDATED: February 19, 2021