Message "Meter is Being Controlled Remotely" appears in the display and the screen is frozen.
Meter is being controlled remotely.
- Turn the power off with the power switch on the back.
- Wait for the display to turn off. If the display does not turn off, use the power button on the front to turn the meter off.
- Unplug the small power cable on the back of the meter.
- Unplug the USB cables on the back of the meter.
- Plug the USB cables back in, making sure that the green cable is plugged into the port with the green label.
- Plug the small power cable back in.
- Wait 3 minutes.
- Turn the power back on with the power switch on the back.
- Push down on the power button located right above the tablet to power the tablet on.
- Once the meter returns to the home screen, you should be able to run mail again.
If you need further assistance, please use the Contact Us options below.
UPDATED: October 27, 2020