The postage value printed is as-is and is not a USPS Forever Stamp. If USPS postal rates change, you can print a postage correction stamp which can be used with an already printed stamp to add additional postage.
- From the SendPro Home screen, select Stamp Sheets & Rolls.
- Select Stamp Roll.
- From the Quantity menu, choose the number of stamps you wish to print.
- Perform any of the optional tasks below to set up the stamps as needed.
- Select Print.
From the Mailing Services / Stamp Value menu , choose the value of the stamps you wish to print.
- To choose a mail class that is not listed, select Choose another mail class, choose the desired Type and Weight, and select Accept.
- International letter is found under Choose another mail class.
- The maximum weight for a stamp is 13 ounces. To send something that weighs more than that, create a shipping label.
- If you have the attached USB scale, you can select the scale icon to weigh the item on the scale.
Select Add Another Stamp Value  and choose the number and stamp class.
To add extra services such as certified mail:
- Select Add extra services .
- Select the desired services.
- Select Accept.
Select Cost account at the bottom , then choose the desired account from the menu that appears.
Select Add memo / reference , enter the memo (up to 50 characters), and select Accept.
Enter the ZIP code in the Mail From This ZIP Code  field.
To clear the stamp selections and start over, select Remove all stamps .
Select Test Print . Test Prints are for testing alignment only and do not use postage.
UPDATED: August 14, 2021