The SendPro® 300 displays error code 3E82 and freezes.
The meter has detected an internal fault.
Reboot the meter and reconnect the USB cables:
- Remove the small power cord.
- Turn the power off using the power switch on the back.
- Wait for the display to turn off.
- On the back of the meter, unplug the USB cables and plug them back in securely, making sure that the green cable is in the bottom port.
- Plug the small power cord back in.
- Turn the power back on.
- Tap the Power button.
If the issue is not resolved, contact customer support at 1-800-522-0020 from 8 am to 8 pm Eastern Time. Please have your model number ready.
UPDATED: March 12, 2019