The meter displays the message "Accounting Period Ended" and will not run mail.
You have reached the end of the specified accounting period, but have not yet cleared the previous year's accounting data.
To clear the transaction log and set the accounting period:
- Print and clear accounting data:
Note: Clear data only at the end of a period or when the transaction log is full. You do not need to clear data after each period, but it is recommended that you print reports or transfer data to PC Transfer.
- Press Menu.
- Select Accounts.
- If the supervisor password is enabled, enter it to gain access to the accounting functions.
- Press Page Down.
- Select Clear Account Data.
- Select Print Report.
- Select the appropriate report and follow the prompts to print the report.
IMPORTANT: Once the transaction log is cleared, the account information cannot be retrieved. Only summary information will be available on the system. Ensure that the reports print correctly before you clear the accounts.
- Select Delete Data to delete the accounting records.
- After clearing the transaction log, set the accounting period. For assistance, see How to set the accounting period on the DM300C, DM400C, and more .
Use the Contact Us
options below if you need further assistance. Have your model and serial number ready.
UPDATED: February 19, 2021