When signing up for UPS Rate Account in SendPro Online, the message "We can't process your request. wait a moment and try again. If the issue persists, contact SendPro Support" appears.
- You may have used a P.O. Box address.
- You may have abbreviated the city name.
- You may have exceeded the character limits in the fields on the sign-up form.
- Do not use a P.O. Box address when signing up.
- Avoid abbreviated city names. For example, use "Mount Pleasant" instead of "Mt. Pleasant", or "Saint Louis" instead of "St. Louis".
- Do not exceed 30 characters (including spaces) in each field on the sign-up form.
- Enter Unit/Apt/Suite numbers on the second address line.
UPDATED: January 21, 2021