Problem: Object on page that is not in AOI is shifted
Test result with later code: 2.5.8 shows the same behavior
A output enhancement script is created to manipulate objects on the page.
The address block in the blue box is meant to be extracted, deleted and added to a different area of the page. The object in the red box should remain static.
When the item in the blue box is extracted as a PAGE storetype, the object in the red box is included even though the area of interest is defined as the blue box.
When the PAGE object is placed on the page, the object in the red box is placed as well.
Step to test:
1. Open the input data file X:\EMTEX\REVSPRING\SF08386121\dta\SF08386121.afp
2. Notice on each odd-numbered page there is an address block with barcodes and in some cases a "To contact us" box
3. Run the profile SF08386121.prf and open the output file in the X:\EMTEX\REVSPRING\SF08386121\Output folder
4. Notice on pages 1 and 3, the address block is duplicated and placed at 0,0 of the page. This is expected as the AOI is only around the address block.
5. On page 5, the address is duplicated and placed at 0,0 but the "To contact us" box is not duplicated. This is also expected.
6. On page 7, the address is duplicated and placed at 0,0 and the "To contact us" box is also duplicated. The box should not be duplicated.
(May be related to Aspose.dll -- MGR-2527)
UPDATED: March 30, 2017