Scale not weighing correctly on the mailstation series
Learn how to resolve your scale not weighing correctly on the mailstation or mailstation2.
Products affected: mailstation™, mailstation2™
Your mailpiece is not weighed correctly by the built-in scale.
You may have a communication issue between your scale and your meter.
Follow these steps to reset your scale:
- Remove any items from your scale.
- Press Menu.
- Press Review (down) until the display says Reset the Scale to Zero?
- Press Enter / yes.
- Test with an item of known weight. If your scale still does not weigh correctly:
- Unscrew the thumb screws on your scale cable and disconnect the cable.
- Unplug the power cord.
- Wait one to three minutes.
- While waiting, reconnect your scale cable and tighten the thumb screws.
- Plug the power cord back in, ensuring that it is plugged directly into a wall outlet.
UPDATED: January 03, 2023