Products affected: SendPro® Online
When attempting to add your UPS account to SendPro Online, the message "ioGetBlackbox is not defined" is displayed.
- There may be an issue with UPS's verification server.
- Your network may be blocking traffic from reaching UPS's verification server.
- Try adding your UPS account again in a few hours.
- Try using a different web browser to add your UPS account.
- If the issue persists for more than 24 hours, make sure that the address https://mpsnare.iesnare.com/snare.js is allowed through your network firewall or proxy. Contact your IT department for assistance if needed.
UPDATED: March 10, 2021