No power or a blank screen on the DM100i-DM225
Learn how to resolve no power or a blank screen on the DM100i, DM125, DM200L, and DM225.
Products affected: DM100®i, DM125™, DM200L™, DM225™
Your display screen is blank or black.
Your meter does not receive power, or your contrast is too low.
Check your power LED light:
- With an amber LED, your meter is in sleep mode:
- Press any button to wake your meter.
- With an unlit LED, your meter is either turned off or does not have power:
- If your power switch appears on the back of your machine, check that it is set to the "On" position ( | ).
- If your power switch is already set to the "On" position, turn it to the "Off" (O) position, wait 30 seconds, and then turn it back "On."
- Check that your power cable plugs into the back of your meter and into a functioning electrical outlet.
- With a green LED, your contrast must be reset:
- Unplug your meter.
- Hold down the number 4 button while plugging your meter back in. This resets your contrast to the default setting.
UPDATED: April 04, 2022