Your display screen is blank or black.
Your meter does not receive power, or your contrast is too low.
Check your power LED light:
- With an amber LED, your meter is in sleep mode:
- Press any button to wake your meter.
- With an unlit LED, your meter is either turned off or does not have power:
- If your power switch appears on the back of your machine, check that it is set to the "On" position ( | ).
- If your power switch is already set to the "On" position, turn it to the "Off" (O) position, wait 30 seconds, and then turn it back "On."
- Check that your power cable plugs into the back of your meter and into a functioning electrical outlet.
- With a green LED, your contrast must be reset:
- Unplug your meter.
- Hold down the number 4 button while plugging your meter back in. This resets your contrast to the default setting.
If you need further assistance, use the Contact Us
options below. Have your model and serial number ready.
UPDATED: March 08, 2021