The meter says "Weight is negative" and will not weigh mail.
The scale was not properly zeroed.
Zero the scale.
- Remove any items that are on the scale.
- Press Zero the scale.
- If you still have weighing issues, follow these steps for a safe reboot:
- Unplug the power cord.
- Wait one to three minutes.
- Remove the scale from the top of the meter.
- Turn the scale upside down and verify that the scale pins are not bent.
- Remove the four rubber pads from the bottom of the scale.
- Return the scale to the top of the meter.
- Plug the power cord back in, ensuring that it is plugged directly into a wall outlet.
If your issue is not resolved, contact technical support. Please have your model and serial number ready.
UPDATED: May 21, 2018