Product affected: SendSuite® Xpress
When opening a report in SendSuite® Xpress that was created in Crystal Reports, the error "CRYSTALREPORT.OPENREPORT:OLE ERROR CODE 0X8007007E: THE SPECIFIED MODULE COULD NOT BE FOUND." is displayed.
This can happen when the FedEx Ship Manager Server program has been uninstalled or updated, or the Crystal Reports program has been damaged.
To resolve this issue:
- Close the error message.
- Close the SendSuite Xpress program.
- Select Start > Computer.
- Go to C:\Xpress\NetSetup\CrystalReports\Runtime.
- Right-click on Setup.exe and select Run as administrator.
- On the Welcome screen for the Crystal Reports Runtime - InstallShield Wizard, select Next.
- On the Ready to Install the Program screen, select Install.
- On the InstallShield Wizard Completed screen, select Finish.
- Open SendSuite Xpress and run the report that generated the error.
UPDATED: August 14, 2021