The display is blank.
There is no power coming to the machine or the machine is in sleep mode.
If the power light is yellow, the machine is in sleep mode. Press Home
wake up the machine.
If the power light is green, the contrast is set in correctly. If you can see anything on the display:
- Press Menu
- Select Setup
- Select Adjust Contrast
- Select Increase Contrast or Decrease Contrast as needed
- Press Home to return to the home screen
If the power light is not lit, then there is no power to the machine:
- Check that the power switch on the back is turned on
Note: Not all models have a power switch.
- Check that the power cord is plugged into both the mailing machine base and a wall outlet
- Check that the power cord is not connected to a switched wall outlet, power strip, or surge protector, and that the wall outlet has power
If the issue is still not resolved, contact customer support from 8 am to 8 pm Eastern Time. Please have your model number ready.
UPDATED: May 09, 2017