You are unable to view or print online documents (PDF) using an online PDF reader.
Incorrect computer settings, incompatible internet browser, out-of-date internet browser, or an out-of-date PDF reader
- Check your web browser and version:
- Common browsers include Internet Explorer (IE), Google Chrome, and Mozilla Firefox.
- Check the version by clicking the Tools/Settings icon in the upper right hand corner of the browser window and select 'About.'
- If using Internet Explorer 11 with Adobe Reader, the Adobe Troubleshoot PDF printing page provides several solutions for printing problems.
- If using Internet Explorer, try using a different browser that has a PDF reader built in. Select a link to install one of these browsers for free:
- Once you install a new browser, return to the page you would like to print. Then check the following:
- Select the Printer Friendly View link when available. For example, when accessing an invoice in View and Pay Bills in Online Bill Pay, the Document Display screen appears with your invoice. Select the link for Printer Friendly View.
- Using the Print button found within the Printer Friendly View will ensure that all pages of your invoices print. If the print icon does not display, use your mouse to right-click and select Print from the menu.
- Check your browser Tools>Settings to make sure Pop Ups are enabled, so that your PDF window is permitted to open.
- Many PDF files will open in a new window. Your browser may prompt you to "Allow a pop-up" when you select a link to open a PDF. Allow the pop-up to open to view the document.
- If you are using Chrome or Firefox and have an Adobe Add-on, try to disable the Add-on; then re-enable it and select print.
- Run 'Compatibility View' on Internet Explorer 11:
- Highlight and copy the entire website address (URL) that is in the address bar of Internet Explorer.
- Select the Tools icon in the upper-right hand corner of your screen. Then click Compatibility View Settings.
- Under the 'Add this website', paste the URL, and then click Add.
- If, after completing the above steps, you are still unable to print your invoice you may want to change your invoice delivery method to PDF email for your Rental, Leasing, Purchase Power accounts. This can be done once signed into your My Account profile. With your next invoice, you will receive an email with an attached, payable PDF copy, which can be printed out.
- This option is not available for Postage by Phone or Reserve Account statements.
- To ensure that you receive your Pitney Bowes My Bills email notifications, add MyBills.Support@pb.com to your email address book, and be sure to check your spam email folder.
- Learn more about how to add your payment accounts on Online Bill Pay and access your invoices and statements using your My Account profile.
UPDATED: June 18, 2020