Your meter prints incorrectly or displays one of the following error codes or system messages:Error Codes
0102, 0104, 0106, 0110, 0112, 0116, 0306, 0308, 0309, 2400, 2401, 2444, 2446, 2447, 2503, 2507, 2518, 24A1, 24A2, 24A3, 24A4, 24A5, 030D, 0324, 0325, 0326, 0327, 0328, 0329, 0802, 010E, 030D, 030E, 032A, 032B
Print head temperature out of range
Your issue relates to your meter's printing system.
Solution 1: Restart your meter
- Unplug your power cord.
- Wait one to three minutes.
- Plug your power cord back in, ensuring that it plugs directly into a wall outlet.
If this does not resolve your issue, try Solution 2.
Solution 2: Clean your print head
- Remove your scale.
- Open your ink door.
- Select Change Ink Tank.
- Once your printer carriage moves to the front position, open the green latch.
- Remove your ink tank.
- Pinch the grey levers together, and remove your print head.
- Using a lint-free cloth, wipe your print head to remove any excess ink.
- Carefully remove any ink on the gold-colored print head contacts on your meter.
- Reinstall your print head, making sure that the grey levers click into place.
- Reinstall your ink tank.
- Close your ink door.
- Reinstall your scale.
Use the Contact Us options below if you need further assistance. Have your model and serial number ready.
UPDATED: February 01, 2021