Products affected: DM100®i, DM125™, DM200L™, DM225™, DM300C™, DM400C™, DM450C™, DM475™
Your meter prints incorrectly or displays one of the following error codes or system messages:
0102, 0104, 0106, 0110, 0112, 0116, 0306, 0308, 0309, 2400, 2401, 2444, 2446, 2447, 2503, 2507, 2518, 24A1, 24A2, 24A3, 24A4, 24A5, 030D, 0324, 0325, 0326, 0327, 0328, 0329, 0802, 010E, 030D, 030E, 032A, 032B
Print head temperature out of range
Your issue relates to your meter's printing system.
Solution 1: Restart your meter
- Unplug your power cord.
- Wait one to three minutes.
- Plug your power cord back in, ensuring that it plugs directly into a wall outlet.
If this does not resolve your issue, try Solution 2.
Solution 2: Clean your print head
- Remove your scale.
- Open your ink door.
- Select Change Ink Tank.
- Once your printer carriage moves to the front position, open the green latch.
- Remove your ink tank.
- Pinch the grey levers together, and remove your print head.
- Using a lint-free cloth, wipe your print head to remove any excess ink.
- Carefully remove any ink on the gold-colored print head contacts on your meter.
- Reinstall your print head, making sure that the grey levers click into place.
- Reinstall your ink tank.
- Close your ink door.
- Reinstall your scale.
Use the Contact Us options below if you need further assistance. Have your model and serial number ready.
UPDATED: August 25, 2021