"No print head detected" on the DM100i-DM225
Learn how to resolve the message "No print head detected" on the DM100i, DM125, DM200L and DM225.
Products affected: DM100®i, DM125™, DM200L™, DM225™
The message no print head detected displays, and the meter will not print postage.
The print head is missing or faulty.
Follow these steps to check the print head:
- Remove ink cartridge and print head from meter. For instructions, see Replacing your print head on the DM100i-DM225 .
- Check for bent pins on the meter wall.
- If any pins are bent, contact client support.
- If the pins are not bent, place the print head and the ink cartridge back into meter.
- Close the latch and the top cover.
UPDATED: April 04, 2022