We are encountering file permission issues trying to print files from the QA server – we have tried to uninstall and reinstall the file server as well as updated our resources without success.
This is a case whereby the Service Account Password expired.
You will require doing the following:
· Stop P/I Output Manager GUI
· Stop P/I Output Manager Service
· Delete the Service Account
· Add the Service Account Back
· Update the P/I Output Manager Service Logon rights with the Service Account and Password
· Start the P/I Output Manager Service. It should now NFS map the shared drive.
UPDATED: March 23, 2017