Print jobs not sent to HP printer queue from the SendPro Online software
If print jobs are not being sent to an HP printer queue from the SendPro Online software, you may need to change the printer driver for your HP printer.
Products affected: SendPro® Online software
When printing stamp sheets or envelopes from the SendPro Online software, the HP printer queue does not receive the print job. There is no error message.
The HP printer driver in Windows is not accepting print jobs from the SendPro Online software.
To resolve this issue, follow these steps to change the printer driver for your HP printer to the HP Universal Print Driver.
- Disconnect the HP printer's USB cable.
- Go to HP's Universal Print Driver download page.
- Select the + symbol next to Driver-Universal Print Driver.
- Select the Download button for HP Universal Print Driver for Windows PostScript.
- Run the downloaded file.
- Select Unzip in the WinZip Self-Extractor wizard window. The Setup Wizard should start.
- Select Yes to the License Agreement.
- Select USB mode - Plug and Play.
- Leave both boxes checked under USB mode - Plug and Play.
- Select Next.
- After installation, the wizard will instruct you to plug in the USB cable to the printer. Plug it in.
- Select Finish.
- Restart the SendPro Online software.
If the issue is still not resolved:
- Close the SendPro Online software.
- Open the Windows Control Panel.
- Open Administrative Tools.
- Open Services.
- In the Services window, right-click on Print Spooler and select Stop. Leave the Services window open.
- In Windows Explorer, go to C:\Windows\System32\spool\PRINTERS\.
- Delete all files in this folder.
- Return to the Services window.
- Right-click on Print Spooler and select Start.
- Close the Services window.
UPDATED: August 14, 2021