Solution 1: Make sure that you are using the correct stamp sheet
Older sheets with 25 stamps (SL-SPM01) have serial numbers that start with "A". These older stamp sheets are no longer sold for SendPro Online but can still be used if you have them. Newer sheets with 20 stamps (SL-SPM11) have serial numbers that start with a character other than "A". SendPro Online automatically adjusts the format based on the serial number you enter. The number of stamps on the sheet preview in SendPro Online should match the number of stickers on your sheet.
Solution 2: If using the SendPro Online software, try using SendPro in your web browser
If you are printing stamp sheets, try using SendPro Online in your web browser instead of using the SendPro Online software.
If the issue is not resolved, or if you are already printing stamp sheets from a browser, try solution 2.
Solution 3: If printing stamp sheets from a browser
Adobe Acrobat Reader DC
- In the print preview dialog box, select Actual size.
- In the print options, select More settings.
- Under Scale, select Fit to paper.
- Open Firefox browser options (Menu > Options).
- Scroll down to the Applications section.
- Locate Portable Document Format (PDF) in the Applications list.
- Click once on Portable Document Format (PDF) to highlight it, then click the drop-down menu next to it and choose Use Adobe Acrobat Reader DC.
- If Use Adobe Acrobat Reader DC does not appear in the menu, choose Use other, then choose Adobe Acrobat Reader DC and click OK.
- Restart Firefox.
- In the print preview window, select Actual size.
- In the print preview window, set Scale: to 100%.
Tip: When troubleshooting printing issues, use the Test Print button to print an alignment test on plain paper. Test prints do not use postage.
If you need further assistance, please use the Contact Us options below.
UPDATED: September 23, 2021